Moto Skiveez Cruiser (GPL1035)
Moto Skiveez are essentially cycle shorts specifically designed for motorcycle riders. Engineered for the rider positioned with feet in front of seat contact. This universal design is intended for long days in the saddle on today's cruiser-style bikes. Works well with all motorcycle positions, including a great option for passenger riders. The surface fabric is infused with silver ions which are antibacterial. Inside there's 4mm perforated foam throughout. 6mm memory foam in the main body and 3mm perforated memory foam in the legs. There are corrugations to aid air flow and stop irritation. If they have the seal of approval from Simon Thomas of 2 Ride the World blog fame (he rode around the world for over 11 years with his wife!) then it's good enough for us.
Please note due to the nature of the item, they are non-refundable.
- 4mm square perforated foam throughout
- 3mm open cell foam in left and right main body
- 6mm reticulated high density foam positioned in pelvic and tail bones
- Specific padding around seat and legs for Cruiser riding stance
- Silver ion infused surface fabric - antibacterial
- Corrugations to aid air flow