Forma Rose Outdry ladies boots in black (FRM008)
Product InformationThe first point to make is that the Rose Outdry is a ladies-specific boot; it is not just a smaller version of a men's boot. Forma works with 13 different lasts for its boots, and three are for women. The boot is made with a full-grain leather, and comes with a slightly raised rubber heel. On the toe you get a gear change pad. A rather nice little touch is a padded collar at the top of the shaft for a little extra comfort when you lean into the boot. There are hard protectors on the ankles and shin, and you get a useful, anti-shock mid-sole to absorb energy. Elastic inserts help to make the Rose Outdry a particularly comfortable boot, to which end you also get a Velcro calf adjuster. But what makes this such a special boot is that its waterproof membrane is laminated to the inside of the leather. It's going to make for a boot that is particularly waterproof. The fit is what a Forma terms 'standard'. This is not the sexiest bike boot on the market, but it ticks all the boxes. It’s comfortable, easy to wear, amazingly waterproof and well priced.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Personalised Forma double density rubber sole
- Padded full-grain leather tongue lace closure with reinforced eyelets
- Personalised Forma Drytex lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections Soft polymer padding with memory foam PP mid dual flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Antibacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)