Warm & Safe Ladies Heated Jacket Liner in black (WSF005)
Product InformationThere is heated clothing and then there is heated clothing. Warm & Safe heated gear is made by people who ride... the hardcore globetrotting kind of riding.
Generation 4 utilises soft carbon heating panels (also know as far infrared) instead of the traditional nickel chromium nano wire in the previous generations. W&S labels their heated jackets at 90w (at 12.8v). However, measured at 13.8v, as some heated clothing manufacturers do, will place this heated liner at 110 watts.
As with all Warm & Safe heated jackets, you can hook up a single Heat-Troller to control the jacket and possibly heated gloves hooked up to the sleeve connectors, or you can use a dual Heat-Troller to separate the jacket and gloves into 2 distinct heat zones. Read our review on Warm and Safe heated clothing.
Read our editorial about how to stay warm on a motorcycle.
- 90 Watts of Heat using our NEW Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
- Reflective "Illuminite" to keep safe at night when wearing it as a jacket (See Photo)
- Anti-bacterial Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
- Breathable Shells with Wind Stop and Moisture Block
- Locker Hang Loop
- Pocket in Pocket Designed for to take the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Tall Size is 2 inches (50mm) Longer Body, 1.5 inch (35mm) Longer Sleeves
- All Our Heated Gear should be used with an optional Heat-troller