McQueen Bell Santa Monica helmet in black (HMT967)
Product InformationThis classic design, which was most probably originally penned by McQueen's pal Von Dutch, was one that adorned a number of his helmets.
Now that Bell is once again producing open face helmets for the European market, we are able to paint this iconic design on to one of their latest generation lids.
The new Bell Custom 500 Jet, as far as we're concerned, is their best open-face helmet yet.
With no less than four different shell sizes, this is a helmet that will always sit close to the head and look totally right.
As we always have done, we take the price of painting the helmet and simply add it on to the recommended price. We add no mark up.
Finally, we should point out that all these helmets are special order items. We do not hold these helmet designs in stock. We take the size of the helmet you have ordered, and have it painted for you. You should therefore allow 14 days for delivery.
- Twin shell system
- Composite fibre internal shell for energy absorption
- Resin outer shell for resistance
- Genuine leather interior and quality Italian fabric
- Quick release fastening system
- Removable peak included
- Comes with helmet bag
- This helmet passes standard ECE 22.05 for motorcycle helmet use in the EU.
- This helmet is J graded, as it has passed the ECE 22.05 standard as an open face helmet.