Schuberth C3 Pro helmet in gravity blue (SBT005)
Product InformationThe Schuberth C3 Pro helmet sits next to the Shoei Neotec 2 as one of the finest flip-lid helmets on the market. It has all the bells and whistles that you would expect of a high-end helmet. The visor is Level 1 optical quality. An anti-fog Pinlock visor comes as standard in the box. The C3 Pro also a drop-down sun visor. You get a vent on the chin and the brow; incoming air exhausts through the eps. The Coolmax lining can be removed for cleaning. There is also the ability to change cheekpads to improve the fit, although there is a cost for this. Technically, the C3 Pro is the quietest helmet on the market, and that's partly on account of the tighter neck roll that is made possible on a flip-lid. It is certainly quieter than the newer C4 which, out of interest, is not an upgrade on the C3 Pro. It is merely a sportier design, albeit with more trick comms. installation. The comms. unit that fits into the Schuberth C3 Pro is the Sena SC10U. It integrates nicely into the helmet, with no unit on the outside of the helmet. The small microphone is particularly neat. Remember also that if you buy a comms. system at the same time as you buy a helmet, you will save the 20% VAT.
- The first ever C3 flip-up suitable for sports riders
- New spoiler for improved aerodynamics in the high-speed sector (+160 km)
- Improved aerodynamics, making this helmet directionally stable with no drifting, and no buffeting
- Integrated acoustic collar, which helps reduce outside noise to just 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h, on a motorcycle with no fairing
- The C3 Pro helmet's reduced noise level helps the rider stay more concentrated and alert
- New inner lining made from a high quality material mixture of Coolmax® and microfiber, improving comfort during long trips
- All parts of the inner lining are removable and washable
- New abrasion resistant materials are used on the C3 Pro
- Higher air outtake and bigger mesh fabric, increases airflow through the helmet
- Optimized, 2-way-ventilation provides up to 9 litres of fresh air per second
- Comes fully prepared for the Schuberth Rider Communication System (SRC)
- 2 integrated antennas for a higher SRC range (up to 700 metres) and optimized Radio reception
- Integrated polycarbonate anti-scratch sun visor, easily operated via a slide on the base of the helmet
- Microlock Fastener
- Anti-Fog insert included in box
- Helmet weight = 1570g including sun visor, antenna and acoustic collar
- Comes with a 5 Year Schuberth Warranty
See the full range of colours for the Schuberth C3 Pro helmet
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.