Shark Spartan Carbon Silicium helmet in blue (SRK1037)
Product InformationThe Shark Spartan is a classy and elegant full face aerodynamic helmet that you could wear on any kind of bike. It's a great all-rounder and like the Race-R PRO, this model was developed using CFD (in simulating computational fluids) and is made from fibreglass. It's design has been entirely dictated by the desired functionalities: each line of the helmet is assigned a precise function, and its location on the shell is determined to guarantee optimal aerodynamics. The Shark Skin peak side fastenings give an active reduction of whistling noise while riding at speed and the double spoiler with built-in air extractors keeps you stable and cool. The Shark Spartan has great airflow and a soundproofing system called Autoseal that also prevents the ingress of rain. The Spartan also sports a retractable internal drop-down sun visor, with just a flick of a switch away from holding back the sun from your eyes. As well as that, the helmet retains its high level of comfort even when you are wearing your spectacles. The Spartan has the pinlock system which a pinlock insert is included in the box and the helmet fastens by means of a traditional double D-ring.
You get the usual five-year warranty from Shark and the Spartan is available in a wide range of sizes, colourways, and is compatible with the Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system.
- Improvded soundproofing and very comfortable
- 'SHARK SKIN' peak side fastenings: active reduction of whistling noise
- Double spoiler with incorporated air extractors: optimisation of the aerodynamic trail and internal cooling
- Pinlock MaxVision visor a standard feature with insert included
- Internal drop-down sun visor
- Compatible with Shark Bluetooth
- Double D retention system
- Removable and washable lining