Shoei GT Air 2 Plain helmet in matt deep grey (SHE100)
Shoei Motorcycle Helmets. Please note: Sizes available are shown on the product page.
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 20 1/2||53 - 54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57 - 58|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59 - 60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63 - 64|
The GT-Air 2 is the replacement for the GT Air. The helmet is identical in concept, but much changed in its construction. It is, in fact, a ground-up redesign that includes a totally new shell. It now shares many features with Shoei's Neotec 2 flip-lid. It is, in essence, a Neotec for those who don't like flip-lids. The re-design allows for a more comfortable fit. It has also allowed Shoei to re-position and improve the vents. There is now a 'crack' position that holds the visor marginally open to improve airflow, and the internal sun visor extends further than it did on its predecessor. The interior linings have been changed and, of course, the cheek pads and headlining can be changed to improve the fit. The chin strap has also been moved forward to prevent it rubbing against the Adam's apple. Finally, the GT-Air 2 now takes a Sena comms. unit similar to the one on the Neotec. It fully integrates into helmet, leaving no ugly and noisy box on the side.
* Please be aware that this is a special order colourway, and can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
Read our review of the Shoei GT Air 2.
- Shoei AIM shell construction
- Integrated flip-down QSV-2 sun visor
- Shock absorbing multi-density EPS liner
- Three compact shell sizes: XS - M, L, XL - XXL
- Detachable and washable innovative noise isolation cheek pads
- Fully ventilated
- Inlets at the chin and forehead
- Integrated Spoiler, fully aerodynamic
- Micro ratchet strap system
- Anti-fog CNS-3 Pinlock system and insert included
- SENA comms system ready
See the full range of colours for the Shoei GT Air 2 helmet