Belstaff Aintree Trialmaster leather jacket in burnt cuero (BEL982)
Product InformationThe Belstaff Aintree Trialmaster jacket is made of 1 - 1.1mm waxed leather with CE approved D3O armour in the shoulders and elbows. Around the armour is an extra leather layer to increase abrasion resistance and there's also a pocket for a back protector (sold separately). There are underarm metal aerators for ventilation, cuff and neck adjusters, four patch pockets with waterproof flaps, check lining and belt with a buckle protector.
The iconic Belstaff Trialmaster and Mojave jackets face off in our editorial piece. Read it here.
- 1mm - 1.1mm waxed bovine leather
- CE approved, D3O shoulder and elbow armour
- Leather patches over armour
- Pocket for back protector (sold separately, see here for our recommendation)
- Underarm metal aerators for ventilation
- Cuff and neck adjusters
- Four external patch pockets with waterproof flaps
- Belt with buckle cover
- Check lining
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.