Belstaff Ariel wax cotton jacket in red (BEL1049)
Product InformationThe Belstaff Ariel Jacket is a great short waxed cotton jacket with a clean aesthetic and simple design for those of you who like their jackets understated yet cool. It is constructed from 8oz waxed cotton and is fully waterproof thanks to the seam-sealed waterproof membrane. The Ariel works great as a casual jacket too so you can leave it on when you get off your bike and we think it creates a really nice silhouette due to the exquisite Belstaff tailoring. It comes with CE approved D30 armour in the elbows and shoulders as do all of the jackets in the Pure Motorcycle Collection and there's a pocket to insert a back protector if you wish.
- Waist length jacket made from 8oz waxcotton
- Waterproof (sealed seams and waterproof membrane)
- Courduroy lined neck collar and cuffs
- Removable CE approved D30 armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for a back protector
- Reinforced elbows and shoulder patches
- One zippered chest pocket and two lower jet pockets
- Can accomodate the Coventry quilted blouson
- Metal breathers under the arms
Ian Stacey: Belstaff Ariel Jacket
This is a Summer jacket - it is well-made, quite understated, but makes me happy 'cos it looks great - yes, I am that shallow. So good that it will be used as casual wear just by taking out the armour. Works well on and off the bike, it has coped with a few showers, so it justifies the price for me. Classy Jacket from Belstaff.
Paul Widdop: Ariel Jacket
Great jacket excellent service from motolegends.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.