Belstaff ladies Trialmaster wax cotton jacket in red (BEL988)
The Belstaff Women's Trialmaster jacket is a ladies wax cotton jacket made from 6oz waxed cotton with a seam sealed Miporex membrane. There's a 60g quilted lining down the sleeves and a removable 150g lining on the body. Inside there's removable, CE approved, D3O armour on the shoulders and elbows with a pocket for a back protector (sold separately). Additionally the jacket has reinforcement around the armour pieces, metal breathers under the arms, adjustable cuffs and neck and a belt with embroidered buckle cover.
The iconic Belstaff Trialmaster and Mojave jackets face off in our editorial piece. Read it here.
- 6oz waxed cotton shell
- Seam sealed Miporex membrane
- Quilted lining: 150g body (removable), 60g sleeves
- CE approved D3O shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket for back protector (sold separately)
- Patches over armour
- Metal under arm breathers
- Four patch pockets with watrerproof slaps
- Adjustable neck and cuffs
- Belt with buckle cover