Belstaff Snaefell jacket in green (BEL1013)
Product InformationThe Belstaff Snaefell jacket in military green is made from waxed 500 cordura and has been hand treated for the perfect finish. This jacket combines the traditional motorcycle material of cordura and wax, giving the outer material a richer tone as well as protecting it against traction and tearing. Like many of the great Belstaff designs, the Snaefell has a seam- sealed Miporex membrane which helps to protect against rain and damp weather whilst keeping the material breathable. The inner holds a removable natural down filled gillet to add warmth and CE approved protectors are included for the shoulders, elbow and back. There are four patch pockets, an upper jet pocket and an inside lining patch pocket featured on the jacket, so more than enough room for any personal belongings. There are ventilation mesh openings on the sleeves, which are closed by waterproof zippers, reinforcements on shoulders and elbow area, reflective piping along back seam of sleeves, all finished off with a buckle-cover belt with the Sophisticated Belstaff logo in the middle. It doesnt get much better than that.
- Made from waxed cordura
- Hand finished
- Brand new colour from the Belstaff 2016 line
- Miporex membrane
- Inner removable gillet
- CE approved removable protectors for shoulders, elbows and back included
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical standard EN 1621-1:2011
- Pocket for back protector
- Four patch pockets, upper jet pocket and lining patch pocket
- Ventilation mesh openings on sleeves with waterproof zippers
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbow areas
- Reflective piping along back seam of sleeves
- Buckle-cover belt with Belstaff log
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.