Belstaff Trialmaster Pro 48 jacket in black (BEL1064)
Product InformationThe Trialmaster Pro 48 is a limited edition jacket that has been created for the classic enduro jacket's seventieth anniversary. Made from a heavily-waxed 12 ounce British Millerain wax cotton, it is a little shorter than the current Trialmaster. And a little more generous in its fit. It's a bit of a beast, the 48; so it's not really designed for summer wear but, if you're going for that authentic Sammy Miller look, this is the jacket you will want. Despite the heavy wax, the 48 still has a waterproof membrane. It's also got D3O armour in the elbows and shoulders. And a pocket for a back protector. All the other refinements are as you would expect: rubberised lower buttons, corduroy collar, red tartan lining and so on. But we do like the shorter one-way zip on the 48. It'll be less temperamental than the zip on the regular Trialmaster.
The jacket costs £625, and it's limited to just 500 pieces worldwide.
- Wax Cotton 12.oz
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Extra short one way zipper
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- Removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for back protector
- Chest jet pocket, closed by metal poppers
- lower jet pockets, closed by metal poppers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
Ian Stacey: Pro 48 Trialmaster
This is a quality Jacket - it has all the features you'd expect, D 30 armour, and refinements to the original design that are what you'd expect from Belstaff. Fit is great - it does have some heavy waxing, but that makes it a classic waxed cotton jacket. I love it.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.