Furygan Kenya Evo jacket in blue (FGN710)
Product InformationThe Furygan Kenya Evo jacket falls into that category of motorcycle jackets that don’t look like motorcycle jackets. In concept, it is pure Steve McQueen Harrington. It has an elasticated, blouson hem and elasticated sleeve ends, but it is still constructed very much with motorcycling in mind. It is, though, a jacket that has been designed for summer riding. It has a textile outer material, but there’s no waterproof membrane, and no removable thermal liner. So it’s going to be highly breathable. For protection, you get D30 armour in the elbows and shoulders. There’s a pocket for a back protector, but it’s not included. The Kenya Evo also comes with loops so that you can connect it to a pair of belted trousers. For a more detailed size chart, please see here.
- Constructed with a special coated polyester for abrasion and water resistance
- 4 pockets (2 outside & 2 inside)
- D30 armour in elbows & shoulders
- Trousers belt connecting snap loops
- Back protector pocket for optional D30 back armour (see here for our recommendation)