Helstons River Perforated jacket in brown (HLS302)
Product InformationThe River Perforated jacket is constructed from waxed cowhide, giving a stylish two-tone effect. The leather is no more than 1.1mm in thickness to keep the jacket light to wear, and there are two large perforated panels on the chest to allow airflow through the jacket. As with all Helstons jackets you get all of the usual CE approved protection in the shoulders, elbows and back. It is lined with a mesh-style material to help air flow. As a summer jacket the River does not come with a waterproof membrane, but it is supplied with a waterproof jacket that can be worn over the jacket if required.
For a more detailed size chart, please see here.
- Bovine leather with a thickness of 0.9 mm to 1.1 mm
- Waxed leatherwork giving a 2 tone effect
- Heavy abrasion resistant cotton lining
- Perforated panels in the chest and arms for ventilation
- Removable vest with thermo-aluminium sleeves
- Waterproof membrane
- Two outer zipped pockets
- Zipped inner left wallet pocket
- Side and wrist adjustment tabs by press studs
- Protective shell with removable CE armour