Rukka Orivesi jacket in grey / yellow (RUK1052)
Product InformationThe Orivesi jacket has a connecting zipper for trousers, detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with outlast temperature regulation, soft neoprene in the collar, and a detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric. With width adjustment on upper and lower arm, an adjustable waist belt, and stretch panels on arm bend, back of sleeve and back, this jacket is comfortable as well as highly technical. This Rukka Jacket also has ventilation openings in front on both shoulders, on the chest and on the sides with long 2-way zippers, reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest and back, and five outer pockets; four pockets in front (right lower pocket waterproof) and spacious map pocket in back, two pockets inside. Furthermore, the inner jacket has two waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder.
Not sure what Rukka motorcycle clothing to choose? Read the Motolegends Rukka guide.
Know your capabilities. Understand Rukka.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 shell fabric construction
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
- Connecting zip for Rukka jeans
- Soft neoprene collar internals
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable waist belt
- Ventilation openings at shoulders, chest and sides
- Stretch panels at elbow, back of sleeve and back of jacket
- Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest and rear
- Four outer pockets, one completely waterproof
- Spacious rear map pocket
- Two internal pockets
- Inner jacket has 2 waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder
- CE approved Rukka D3O Air limb protectors and Allback protector