Spidi Armakore jacket in black (SPD1076)
The Armakore jacket represents perhaps the ultimate solution for the rider who wants to ride in both the very hottest and the very coldest of riding conditions.
And that’s because it is what is known as a '3 in 1' jacket that can be worn with or without its separate, thermal and waterproof liners.
In extreme hot and dry conditions, you would wear the jacket without either. But to make it even more breathable, the Armakore has huge, zippable venting panels both on the chest and the back. In this configuration, there is not a more vented motorcycle jacket out there.
As far as safety is concerned, the outer fabric is a highly abrasion-resistant tenax, triple-twisted Nylon 6:6 fabric. But on the elbows and shoulders, you get panels of Superfabric for the very highest levels of protection. CE approved elbow and shoulder armour is fitted as standard, but there are also fittings to take the optional chest and back protectors.
It’s a jacket that comes, as standard, with a huge array of bells and whistles that make it the ultimate in versatility. If you’re the kind of rider who wants to be protected from the elements in every conceivable scenario, the Armakore may well be what you’ve been looking for. Read our review of the Spidi Armakore jacket.
The recommended trouser to wear with the Armakore jacket is Spidi's Modular pant.
- Waterproof, Windproof and, Breathable H2Out garment
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- CE approved elbow and shoulder armour is fitted as standard
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Arrangement for back protector (see here for our recommendation)
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Connection zip