Bell Bullitt TT helmet (RFX001)
Now £279.99Was £389.99
Product InformationThe Bell Bullitt is without doubt the most stylish helmet in the world of motorcycling. It was born out of a student's design project. Bell saw the designs, and put the helmet into production. With its astronaut-style, domed shape and large visor, the Bell Bullitt has a real classic look, but in its use of materials and technology the helmet is bang up to date; very much what we would call a modern classic. If there is a weakness to the Bell Bullitt, it is the fit. It does not fit everybody, although changing the cheek pads can improve the chances of making it work. We would also say that the Bell Bullitt would not be our first choice for commuting or long distance touring. Rather, it is a terrific-looking weekend helmet for showing off and posing!
The detailing on the Bullitt helmet is superb, from the meshed air intakes to the luxurious leather inner. We love the full face visor with wide peripheral vision that can be moved to the open position really easily. The Bell Bullitt is ECE 22.05 Euro Safety Rated, road legal in the UK and Europe.
Read our Bell Bullitt helmet review.
- ECE 22.05 & DOT rated
- Ultra low-profile fibre composite shell
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-ring closure with leather pull tab
- Three shell EPS system
- Five metal mesh intake vents, with one rear exhaust vent
- 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shielf closure system
- Accessory shield available for a personalised look
- Industry leading five year warranty
See the full range of colours for the Bell Bullit helmet