Rukka Forsair jacket in black (RUK1068)
Now £249.99Was £399.99
Product InformationThe Forsair from Rukka is a breathable technical touring jacket with an abrasion resistant outer and the usual reinforcements. The knitted Cordura AFT and AFT Plus with two layer reinforcements on the elbows supply the abrasion resistance, while the Rukka D3O Air limb protectors bring the impact resistance. There is a pocket on the inside back of the jacket to add a separately sold Rukka D3O Air All Back or Full Back, back protector.
Unlike most other garments from Rukka, the Forsair does not come with a Gore-Tex membrane or liner. It has been designed specifically for keeping you cool when riding in hot, dry weather and it certainly lives up to those expectations. Adjustable upper arms, cuffs and hem make the Rukka Forsair jacket feel tailor-made. The forsair jacket also features five pockets, plus a connecting zip and reflective prints for safety.
Rear our guide on hot weather riding gear.
- Knitted Cordura AFT and AFT plus
- Knitted Cordura AFT two layer strengthenings on elbows
- Rukka D3O Air limb Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Pocket for Rukka D3O Air Allback and Fullback protector (see here for our recommendation. Please select the medium size for this jacket)
- Without the waterproof Gore-Tex inner lining the jacket is extremely breathable
- Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
- AFT Plus material on sides and sleeves
- Collar with Velcro closure
- Adjustable sleeve ends and width adjustment on upper arm and hem
- Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest and back. Piping on sleeves, chest and back
- Five pockets: two front pockets, one watertight pocket inside left lower pocket, two napoleon pockets on lining