Schuberth C3 Pro helmet in observer yellow (HMT1036)
Now £399.99Was £529.99
Product InformationThe Schuberth C3 Pro helmet is compact, light and quiet which makes it one of the most popular Schuberth flip up helmets, it is the only premium flip-up that performs as a sports helmet. The C3 Pro has a spoiler that was developed in the Schuberth wind tunnel meaning it performs well even at high speeds, has no lift and no buffeting so is perfect for both the touring rider and racing rider. There is multi volume ventilation which is optimised to provide up to 9 litres of fresh air per second and a chin vent which helps minimise fogging.
The sun visor is made from polycarbon and is easy to use, anti-scratch and 80% tinted and the pinlock mechanism ensures it is also anti fog. The interior is made from a refined Coolmax textile material which combined with microfibre provide maximum comfort even on long trips, all of the parts can be removed and washed as well. The helmet has also been developed to be extremely quiet thanks to its ergonomic neck pad and optimised shell to reduce noise levels to only 82 dB(A). It has 2 integrated antennas for up to 700m radio recepetion and is prepared to fit the SC10U Intercom system (sold separately).
To view the SC10U intercom system, please click here.
Not sure which Schuberth flip front is for you? Read our editorial piece here.
- STRONG glassfibre reinforced Duroplast matrix composite shell
- Pinlock anti-fog and anti-scratch clear visor
- EasyChange visor mechanism
- Tinted flip-down visor
- Multi-point adjustable ventilation system
- CoolMax removable washable interior lining
- Micro-lock ratchet buckle
- Dual point reflective safety pads
- Anti-roll off safety system
- SC10U ready with integrated double antenna to boost reception and Bluetooth connection
- This helmet and visor passes standard ECE 22.05 for motorcycle helmet use in the EU
- This helmet is P/J graded, as it has passed the ECE 22.05 standard as a full face and open face helmet.
- Schuberth motorcycle helmets come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.