Shark Skwal helmet in black (SRK738)
Now £150.00Was £199.99
Product InformationThe Shark Skwal helmet is the first helmet to come complete with an LED light system, in yellow/green the LEDs appear around the top vent, chin vent and on the rear spoilers providing greater visibility at night for other drivers. The lights are battery powered, lasting 5 - 8 hours and charged via USB. They can be set to be continuously on or flashing and of course off. The helmet, part of the Shark Pulse Division, has an injected thermo-plastic shell with the new Autoseal system which makes for better insulation and protection from water and cold. There's a clear visor provided with a UV, anti-scratch coating and a Pinlock Maxvision film insert should you wish to use one. The visor also has a special Rapid Anti-Fog position and an integrated, retractable sun visor. The helmet weights 1470g, has removable washable interiors and features EasyFit, so you can easily wear the helmet whilst wearing glasses.
- LEDs around top and chin vents and rear spoilers
- LED settings; continuous, flashing, off
- 5 - 8 hour battery, recharged via USB
- Clear, UV, anti-scratch visor
- Retractable sun visor
- Pinlock Maxvision film insert
- Autoseal system
- Rapid Anti-Fog visor position
- Removable and washable inners
- Weight: 1470g
- Microlock chin buckle
- Compatible with Sharktooth (sold separately)
- Quick release visor
- EasyFit for glasses wearers
- ECE approved
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.