Daytona Road Star GTX motorcycle boot black (DYA909)
Product InformationWe've included the Daytona Road Star GTX boot in the range because Daytona tell us that it's the most versatile, and therefore the most popular, boot they sell. Daytona actually call it, in their literature, a touring boot but that's perhaps a German bias. The fact is that this is a perfect all-rounder. Great for touring, sure, but also brilliant for commuting and weekend blasts.
The Daytona Road Star is made from leather, not Lorica, and that's because leather is better! On the boot you get two zip fasteners to make them easier to get in and out of, and there's an internal Velcro fastener inside to enable you to adjust the fit to your particular calf.
Safety wise, there are composite protectors on both ankles. You also get a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay in the foot pad, an extra grippy sole, 3M Scotchlite reflectors and so on. Here we are offering the Gore-Tex version because it seems to make sense for the UK. Sizes marked with (w) are wide fit the rest are standard fit.
- Hydrophobic cowhide construction
- Gore-Tex membrane for water-resistance and climatic control
- Perfect fit, different widths available, narrow and wide (wide sizes marked with (w))
- Touch fastening adjustments to suit different calf sizes
- Two zip fasteners at the sides for quick and easy access
- Reinforced abrasion resistant gear change cushion
- Anatomically formed insole
- Plastic ankle protection on both sides of the ankle
- Padded shinbone protection
- Plastic reinforced inner sole with steel inlay
- Reflectors in the heels
- Rubber grip soles
- Height of shaft: 29cm