Belstaff Bradshaw wax cotton ladies jacket in red (BEL1027)
Product InformationThe Bradshaw is a new ladies biking jacket introduced into Belstaff's Pure Motorcycle collection for the 2017 season. The jacket has a body-hugging fit, thanks to its accordion stretch panels that run up both flanks.
Interestingly, it has an asymmetric zip in the style of classic leather biking jackets from the sixties and seventies. There are two, low-level jet pockets that fasten with snaps. Inside the jacket, there's an inside-facing pocket for storing items that need to be kept secure.
The outer fabric is a six-ounce wax cotton; and we think that six ounce is the perfect weight for a biking jacket; it's not too heavy for the summer, yet sufficiently robust for the winter.
For the rain, the Bradshaw comes with a seam-sealed Miporex waterproof and windproof membrane.
Most of the other features on the jacket are shared with other models in the range. You get CE approved D3O armour in the shoulders and elbows, in which areas you also get an extra layer of material. And, of course, there's a pocket for a back protector.
The interior has a traditional British, check lining, and for comfort you get corduroy in the neck and cuffs.
There are adjustable gussets on the cuffs, and waist adjusters with snaps on the sides. The lower two buttons are covered in rubber to protect the bike's tank.
- Waxed Cotton 6oz
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE technical standards EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flaps and snaps
- Reinforcements on shoulders
- Metal breathers under arm
- Stretch side panels
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Waist adjusting straps with snaps at sides
- Last two central snaps in rubber
allan booth: mr
just bought this for my wife its the best that she has tried on. got size l for her (a size 12 normally) fits perfect, lovely colour too
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.