- Ladies Gear
Ladies Motorcycle Clothing
- Sign In
Our Contact Details
Name: Lylebarn Limited
Address: Unit 8 Quadrum Park, Guildford, GU3 1LU, UK
Phone Number: 01483 407500
What type of information we have
Information related to your visit to this site (such as which pages you visit, how often you visit and which products you look at) and the information you supply when registering (such as your name, e-mail address, address, telephone numbers and credit/debit cards details) will be held and stored by us on our 128 bit SSL secured server. We also gather information about what products you order and also keep information about your order history.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To send your orders to you
- To ensure we can contact you should there be a product recall
- To keep you up to date with the latest information in the motorcycle world
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
What we do with the information we have
With your permission we will use your information to supply you with the latest information on our products. We may supply aggregated statistics about the use of our site to third parties, but these statistics will not directly identify you. We will also use your information to tell you about any of our offers, products or services that we think might interest you.
From time to time, we will send you targeted advertising and marketing messages on behalf of third parties. We will also share your information with reputable third parties whose products or services we think will really interest you and those third parties will get in touch with you directly to tell you about their products or services. If you do not wish us to use your information as set out in this paragraph you should ensure that the relevant tick box is un-ticked during the registration process. To change your details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our web server if your order was placed on our website and our CRM system to help process your order.
We keep your name, address and email address for up to 10 years to maintain our contracural obligation. We will then dispose your information by overwriting your data with non identifiable information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.