Furygan Debbie ladies jacket in black (FGN708)
Product InformationWe don't offer every jacket that is made by Furygan. In fact, we end up selecting very few; and even fewer of their women's styles. But when we tested out the Debbie jacket, we liked it for two main reasons. The matt buffalo leather is really soft, which is vital if a women's jacket is to fit properly. The other important factor is the shape and cut; and again we thought the Debbie scored highly. This is a jacket that's easy to wear. It's comfortable and, of course, it's flattering. If you want to know all the detailed stuff about the jacket, you can find it in the bullet points below. But the key elements are as follows. You get D3O in the shoulders and elbows, and a removable thermal liner that incorporates aluminium for extra insulation. For pockets in total. A card pocket on the sleeve. Press stud and zip closure at the sleeves. A zipped gusset at the rear. The Debbie is a good-looking, proper biking jacket. And it wants for nothing in terms of its spec. For a more detailed size chart, please see here.
- Constructed from high quality Buffalo leather
- Subtle, elegant and eye-catching design details
- Removable thermal lining with aluminium inserts
- 4 pockets (3 outside and 1 inside) 2 front pockets with zips, sleeve pocket with zip
- Integrated D3O protectors for shoulders and elbows
- Back protector pocket for optional D30 back armour (see here for our recommendation)