Schuberth C3 Pro helmet in matt black (HMT301)
Product InformationThe Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet is the Rolls Royce of motorcycle helmets, it has been designed to improve on the original C3, which was already one of the quietest and most technologically advanced helmets to date. The rear spoiler, which has been optimised during extensive wind tunnel testing, turns the C3 Pro into a real sport helmet, demonstrating outstanding aerodynamic properties at high speeds in excess of 100 mph. With its enhanced aeroacoustics of 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h the C3 Pro is one of the quietest helmets in the world.
The C3 Pro is also prepared to accept the integrated Schuberth SRC System, the C3 Pro also incorporates two integrated antennas for increased Bluetooth range and better FM radio reception. The installation for the C3 Pro comms is simple as can be. Remove neck pad, install speakers, microphone, push the antenna in place and put the SC10U beneath the place where the neck pad was. Put the neck pad back in place and done.
The inner lining is made of carefully selected materials such as COOLMAX, Interpower and Thermocool and has been extensively re-shaped and redesigned setting high benchmarks with respect to comfort.
- STRONG glass fibre reinforced Duroplast matrix composite shell
- Pinlock anti-fog and anti-scratch clear visor
- EasyChange visor mechanism
- Tinted flip-down visor
- Multi-point adjustable ventilation system
- CoolMax removable washable interior lining
- Micro-lock ratchet buckle
- Dual point reflective safety pads
- Anti-roll off safety system
- SC10U ready with integrated double antenna to boost reception and Bluetooth connection
- This helmet and visor passes standard ECE 22.05 for motorcycle helmet use in the EU
- This helmet is P/J graded, as it has passed the ECE 22.05 standard as a full face and open face helmet.
- Schuberth motorcycle helmets come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.