Scorpion Exo-Combat helmet in titanium (SCP001)
Size ChartScorpion Motorcycle Helmets. Please note: Sizes available are shown on the product page.
|Size||Metric||Inches||Head Circumference (Hat Size)|
|XS||53 - 54cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 3/4|
|S||55 - 56cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57 - 58cm||22 7 1/16 - 22 13/16||7 1/8 - 1/4|
|L||59 - 60cm||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 1/2|
|XL||61 - 62cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 3/4|
|XXL||63 - 64cm||14 13/16 - 25 3/16||7 7/8 - 8|
Product InformationThe new 100% hardcore helmet from Scorpion: the EXO-Combat. Scorpion took a perfectly good 3/4 helmet and turned it into the most radical street helmet out there. They took an integrated drop down sun visor for protection from sunlight and added an aggressive looking front mask. The visor seals firmly against the front mask to block out wind and rain. If you are more of a jet helmet person, don't worry, the chin piece is removable and quickly clicks in and out of place.
The outer shell is made from an advanced polycarbonate composite which has been aero-tuned for wind-tunnel tested comfort. The chin bar is not just for looks: it's EPS-lined for additional protection. The KwickWick2 lining is hypoallergenic, removable and machine washable and very soft and pleasant to the touch. The Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle allows for quick release and precise adjustment.
Please note: Due to the strict ECE22.05 safety rating, the EXO-Combat does not have the removable back piece like the Scorpion Covert available on DOT markets.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional wind-protection
- Comes with a light smoke and dark smoke sun-visor in the box
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment
- Removable chin guard to switch to a JET style helmet
- Note: this helmet is tested as an Open Face "Jet" style helmet, the chin bar is not protective as acts as wind protection only