Spidi Modular trousers in black (SPD1077)
The Modular pant has been designed for riders who are going to find themselves in hot conditions, and where the emphasis is going to be on venting.
The trousers are made from highly abrasion-resistant Tenax Nylon 6:6. They have a removable H2OUT waterproof liner so that, when the large thigh vents are opened, air will flow freely through to the body.
The trousers come with very little thermal lining so, for warmth, we would recommend something like Halvarssons’ merino wool leggings, or even Rukka’s down-filled inner trousers.
CE armour comes as standard in the hips and knees. There are adjusters to get the trousers over wide boots, and clearly there’s a zip to attach the trousers to any Spidi jacket.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable 2-layer H2Out lining
- Adjustable knee protector positioning
- High tenacity extra Tenax triple twisted Nylon thread
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Layered clothing system
- Zipper to join jacket to pants
- 2 pants in 1: outer lining and H2Out membrane
- Adjustable pant hem compatible with motocross boots
- Resealable vented panels
- Warrior Protectors EN 1621-1 Level 1 at hips and knees