Belstaff Trialmaster ladies leather jacket in black (BEL1017)
Product InformationThe Belstaff Ladies Trialmaster Wax Leather jacket is a real sight to see, and believe us when we say that this jacket looks even more impressive in the flesh. Perfectly cut for a flattering and stylish fit with all the features you need in a leather motor cycling jacket to stay safe on the road. This is the perfect urban riding jacket when you want to dress to impress. It is made from the finest bovine leather, measuring 1-1.1 mm thick. The leather has been hand waxed in accordance with Belstaff's historical treatment, for a superb sheen finish. Corduroy material lines the neck collar and cuffs for comfort and this jacket includes CE removable soft protectors on the shoulders and elbows. There is also a pocket for a back protector (sold separately). There are four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons and an inside facing jet pocket, closed by a coil zip. For a more detailed size chart, please see here.
The iconic Belstaff Trialmaster and Mojave jackets face off in our editorial piece. Read it here.
- Goatskin leather
- Waterproofed with a McTex membrane
- Not insulated so great for colder months
- McTex bonded to the chassis of the glove so no bunching
- Pocket for back protector (sold separately, see here for our recommendation) Please select the medium size back protector for this jacket
- Soft palm protector with a leather patch for added protection
- Knuckle area protected by hard shell which has been covered by Kevlar