Segura Frida ladies jacket in khaki (SEG058)
Product InformationThe Frida is loosely based on an American M65 military field jacket. It's made from a highly abrasion resistant material called Serica that has been washed to give it a worn and used look. But whilst the Frida might look like a fashion or street jacket, it's been put together very much with motorcycling in mind. It comes equipped with a fixed, waterproof membrane, as well as a removable, 120g. aluminium-lined, thermal, inner jacket. Obviously, you get CE armour in the elbows and shoulders. There's a pocket for a back protector, but it doesn't come as standard. The detailing on the Frida is all important. First off, it's nicely shaped with curves where you want them; you also get adjusters on the hips. There are five pockets on the outside, two inside. In the neck, there's a concealed hood. For comfort on the bike, the Frida has two zipped gussets at the back, that will stop it riding up when you're on the bike. We really like the diamond quilted panelling on the shoulders and elbows, but are not sure about the selection of Velcro® badges that come with the jacket, and which you can wear on the right shoulder.
- Outer shell - Serica, cotton feel textile, denim look
- Waterproof & breathable membrane
- Removable thermo-alu lining
- CE Personal Protection Equipment
- CE approved shoulder protectors
- Adjustable CE approved elbow protectors
- Pocket for CE approved back protector (see here for our recommendation)
- 4 personalised patches for the shoulder included
- Padding for the shoulders, elbows and lower back
- Hood embedded in the zipped collar
- Hip tightening with a double-loop system
- Waist adjustments by double buckle
- Cuff adjustments by press studs tightening tab
- 5 outer pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Removable Segura Front Patch
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.