Spidi Ellabike ladies jacket in grey (SPD1097)
Product InformationThe Ellabike is not a ladies' version of a men's jacket. It has been produced from scratch for women, and it shows in the fit. It's a jacket that looks great on, and in this it is helped by strategically-placed adjusters on the waist and hips. The Ellabike is first and foremost a jacket designed for riding in warm weather; or very warm weather. It does come with a lightweight, removable, inner thermal jacket, but the important fact with the Ellabike is that it doesn’t come with a waterproof lining. This means that, when it's hot, air will flow freely into and out of the jacket. Not just through the abrasion-resistant Flex Tenax outer fabric, but also through the large, zipped vents that run across the chest and under the arms. There is Level 1 armour in the elbows and shoulders, and there's a pocket for a back protector. Now Spidi can supply an inner waterproof jacket for the Ellabike but, in our view, if it's raining, it makes much more sense to wear a waterproof layer on the outside of the jacket. That way the jacket itself won't get wet. The stretchy Scott waterproof jacket would be the perfect choice, in our book.
- Main chassis made from abrasion resistant high tenacity elastic Flex Tenax nylon 6.6
- Strategically placed zip vents
- Removable thermal liner with 100g insulation
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Jacket-to-pant connector clip
- Specifically tailored for women
- Warrior Lite Armor (CE Level 1 En 1621-1:2012) in the elbows and shoulders, as well as a pocket for an optional back protector (see here for our recommendation)
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.