Bell Bullitt Carbon Candy Blue Helmet (RFX158)
Product InformationThe Bell Bullitt is without doubt the most stylish helmet in the world of motorcycling. It was born out of a student's design project. Bell saw the designs, and put the helmet into production. With its astronaut-style, domed shape and large visor, the Bell Bullitt has a real classic look, but in its use of materials and technology the helmet is bang up to date; very much what we would call a modern classic. If there is a weakness to the Bell Bullitt, it is the fit. It does not fit everybody, although changing the cheek pads can improve the chances of making it work. We would also say that the Bell Bullitt would not be our first choice for commuting or long distance touring. Rather, it is a terrific-looking weekend helmet for showing off and posing!
The detailing on the Bullitt helmet is superb, from the meshed air intakes to the luxurious leather inner. We love the full face visor with wide peripheral vision that can moved to the open position really easily. The Bell Bullitt is ECE 22.05 Euro Safety Rated, road legal in the UK and Europe.
- Ultra low profile composite shell
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Removable and washable anti-bacterial interior
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and leather pull tab
- 5 metal mesh intake vents and 1 rear exhaust vent
- Magnefusion visor closure system
- 5 year warranty
- 3 shell EPS system
- Perforated micro suede interior with leather trim
- Weight: 1400g
- Limited edition, stock limited to 250