Brian Sansom Police Motorcycle Winter gloves in black (ML027)
Brian Sansom Police Men's Motorcycle Gloves. Please note: Sizes available are shown on the product page.
|SIZE||HAND SIZE IN INCHES|
Product InformationThis is a glove that you cannot buy in any motorcycle clothing or accessory shop. It has been created specifically to meet the needs of Police motorcycle riders, and is supplied to many of the country's largest forces. The glove is made to the very highest standard by one of the most famous names in leather motorcycle wear. This is the winter version of the glove. It comes with a Hipora waterproof membrane and a Tendra knitted liner for a warm feel, although we would suggest that this is a two/three season glove rather than a four season one. It is, in our view, perhaps the most highly engineered and protective road glove you will ever see. It also happens to be incredibly comfortable and easy to wear. If you are not a serving Police officer, the only way to acquire the glove is to purchase it from Motolegends. Read our review of the Brian Sansom Police Motorcycle Winter gloves.
- 0.9mm cowhide
- Secondary layers of leather on fingers, thumb and palm
- Digi-print Pittards leather on palm, fingers and thumb for extra grip
- Perforated fingers and thumbs
- TPR protectors on side of hands, fingers, wrists and scaphoid
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumbs for improved articulation
- Hard knuckle protector over EVA foam pad
- Velcro adjuster and elastic at wrist
- Hipora waterproof membrane
- Tendra knitted lining for warmth