Bell Custom 500 Carbon Ace Ton Up helmet in black (RFX187)
Product InformationBell is the most famous name in motorcycle helmets. In 1954, Roy Richter released the first open-face motorcycle helmet, the 500. It is in every sense the predecessor of today's Custom 500. The Custom 500 is the number one choice for motorcyclists looking for classic style, whether they ride a modern retro machine or something more period. With a lightweight, composite shell and no less than five shell sizes, it is the best-looking and best fitting open-face on the market. It also comes in a huge array of interesting colourways, to which this October will be added three new designs. We particularly like the Carbon Ace Ton Up model, so reminiscent of drag-racing helmets of the sixties.
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low-profile look
- Genuine leather, removable/washable, anti-bacterial interior
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated 5-Snap Pattern for Aftermarket Shields and Visors
- Leather D-Ring Pull Tab
- Low-Profile Carbon Composite Shell
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure and Strap Keeper
- Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.