Crave Hornet shirt (CRA007)
Now £149.99Was £249.99
Carve Kevlar Motorcycle Shirts. Please note: Sizes available are shown on the product page. Sleeve length is measured from underarm to end of cuff
|SIZE||TO FIT CHEST (INCHES)||LENGTH (INCHES)||SLEEVE LENGTH (INCHES)|
Product InformationThe Crave Hornet shirt, has been designed with a DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fibres layered for breathability, which has been made to look good on and off the motorcycle. The Crave Hornet shirt is hand made by riders for riders.
The shirt that revolutionised motorcycle clothing, original and is the first shirt on the market lined with an anti-abrasion layer and microfibre lining layer for breathability.
The Crave Hornet shirt lets the ventilation through but it keeps you safe with pockets for protection pads and a full coverage of inner layer of anti-abrasion fabric and comfort microfibre lining layered for breathability. For a more detailed size chart, please see here.
- Outer shell composition: 97% Cotton - 3% Lycra
- Internal protection layer/shell composition with Kevlar® aramid fibres
- Lining composition: breathable microfibre 100% Polyester/Lycra
- Anti-abrasion for front, back and sleeves
- Pockets for CE protector's shoulders, and elbows D3O protectors
- Fits CE back protectors level 1 or level 2 D3O back protector (see here for our recommendation)
- Phone/wallet pocket on sleeve
- 1 inner zipper pockets
- 2 small breast pockets
- Reinforced hanger
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.