Rukka Navigatorr jacket (RUK1042)
The Navigatorr jacket is made from Gore-Tex 3-layer laminate for high protection. There is a detachable liner with 60g insulation outlast temperature regulation. A connecting zipper to the Navigatorr trousers can be found at the bottom and there is a detachable collar made from elastic Gore-Tex stretch material. The cuffs are waterproof and there are ventilation openings with zippers on the front and sides. There is an adjustable waist belt and four external pockets with snap fasteners and lower pockets with zippers and snap fasteners. There are also two internal waterproof pockets, perfect for valuables. This jacket comes complete with D3O limb protectors and D3O Air full back protector.
Not sure what Rukka motorcycle clothing to choose? Read the Motolegends Rukka guide.
Know your capabilities. Understand Rukka.
- Detachable liner with 60g insulation and Outlast® temperature regulation
- A connecting zipper to trousers
- Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label. Soft neoprene in collar
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex stretch material
- Sleeves with zippers and waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
- Ventilation openings with zippers on front and on the sides with long 2-way zipper
- Elastic parts under the arm and on back
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable waist belt
- Four pockets outside; chest pockets with snap fasteners and lower pockets with zippers and snap fasteners. Two waterproof pockets inside including a mobile phone holder